How does a doorbell camera work in Albany?
Daily home deliveries have become standard for many homeowners due to the rise of online shopping. You appreciate the ease of having goods dropped at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those parcels on your doorstep are enticements to potential burglars. Porch piracy is a significant issue, but you can do something about it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These components are great tools to deter opportunistic thieves, but they do a lot more.
Take a second to see how they work and why they’ll likely become a crucial facet of your smart home.
Benefits of a Albany video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells offer an array of sophisticated features, and the technology continues to progress. You are now able to customize detection zones, speak to individuals at your door, and receive real-time notifications whenever an item arrives.
The best way to find out how a Albany video doorbell camera works is to delve into the numerous perks it offers. Consider these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You won’t get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take an active role in dissuading theft with signals that can be seen and heard. This is a great way to let porch pirates know that you are watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of people at your door and items on the surface below. Video doorbells with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- High-resolution images no matter the hour: If you don’t have good picture quality, what’s the benefit of getting a doorbell camera? Top models will provide amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can enjoy automatic updates from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between visitors and packages.
- Converse with whoever’s at your door: Is someone lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio lets you ask what they want. You can even take advantage of this helpful feature to deter people hanging around your entrance.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to set up your own detection zones. Clearly defining the area to be viewed will allow you to cut down on false alarms caused by pedestrians or pets.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home offers you the option to access real-time and recorded video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like you’ve never been before, as you are able to engage with them directly from your mobile device, regardless of your location. They’ll notify you when something or someone arrives, show you what’s occurring, and even permit you to speak with the individual at your door. They’ve turned into must-haves in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Albany smart home
Take a stand against porch pirates and keep an eye on what’s occurring at your entrance 24/7 with a Albany doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models give you all the latest features, like active theft protection, ultra-wide viewing, and package alerts. Contact
(518) 900-7096 today to begin the design of your smart home.