The best in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in how they work too. Modern devices not only sense smoke, they can also identify rising temperatures. When they are triggered, your monitoring team is instantly informed. They can even be set to send updates directly to your smartphone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Albany?
When an emergency occurs, you will have enough to do just making sure your little ones are safe. Having trusted support in place that is able to instantly validate the alarm and contact emergency personnel in your name is simply a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Albany:
- Fire or smoke is discovered, and your alarm trips
- Your integrated home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring experts instantly
- You are contacted to confirm the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team can’t get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency responders in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your device to the contacting of emergency personnel, take place in rapid succession. As you gather up your loved ones to evacuate the premises, the fire department is probably already responding. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these perks:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater chance of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which device was set off
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to remember that catastrophes can take place without warning. Consider accidentally leaving a candle going when you depart for the night, and a pet is able to knock it over. While this might appear implausible, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Albany, it’s the right time to get your home upgraded with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be protected at all times, irrespective of where you are. Design your innovative smart home right now by calling (518) 900-7096 or filling out the following form.