How does home monitoring work in Albany?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile option for protecting your house and loved ones. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Albany home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security specialists 365 days a year. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief point of contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own private security team connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Think about your smoke detector beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Albany home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals from components pass through this convenient, central hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your phone when an emergency occurs, you may still talk with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Albany security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Albany smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to boost the protection of your home, place a call to (518) 900-7096 or submit the form on this page to begin.