Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Albany?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling child. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the extra touch of some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch over your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a basic listening device or take it a bit further and use the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Albany, it makes perfect sense when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Albany are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are part of a fully integrated system and accessible via a home security app. This gives you convenience and comfort knowing you can keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality video of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the audio feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides nap time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered alerts delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this benefit is typically for older children, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your child can contact you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Albany smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Albany smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (518) 900-7096 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.